segunda-feira, 5 de abril de 2010

Presentation

Hello.

My name is Zé Manel, i live in Portugal, Madeira, Funchal.

I am a euro collector coins

I am interesting in all 2€ comemorative coins of all countris except Mónaco, Vatican and São Marino.

I'm a collector of one set of each country, and all comemorative coins of portugal.

I like too all 3€ coins of slovenija.

I am portuguese, but i speak here in english because the most quantity of collectors speak english.

When you go coment my publications you can use english, spanish, portuguese or french.

My email is alleurocoins@hotmail.com

Thank You

0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes Powered by Blogger | DSW printable coupons